More popularization cannot harm, especially since almost all columns dedicated to chess problems and endgames have disappeared from chess magazines.
For this blog we owe special thanks to:
- The Chess Problem Database Server
- Dmitri Turevski and his Yet Another Chess Problem DataBase
- Mihail Croitor and his Chess Endgame Study Database
- Alain Pallier for his advice regarding chess studies
- Composers Names in Various Alphabets
- Jan Golha's photo album of Chess Composers and all volunteers who contributed with information
- Echesspedia.com (dead link)
- Александр Никитин (Aleksandr Nikitin) for his impressive work and for kindly providing photos of composers taken by himself, or copied from Problem and other oldish magazines, or covers of chess problem books.
- and all the other chess composers who have provided all kinds of links and materials.